Working Hard, for Legal Justice
We believe that the best way to deal with labor and employment problems is to prevent them from occurring. Should litigation occur, our attorneys are skilled litigators who recognize that a client may have to take a hard line in an employment matter. In those cases, we aggressively defends clients’ rights and interests.
The firm has experience advising employers throughout all states of the employment relationship, from the pre-employment process to separation of employment. The labor and employment attorneys counsel employers in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, and training in key areas. We also have experience representing public and private sector employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters, including:
- Individual employment contracts
- Executive Contracts and compensation
- Large employee systems in the private and public sector
- Human resources and benefit issues
- High-stakes employment negotiations
- Investigations, litigation and training
- Employee misconduct, including sexual harassment
Our attorneys are well recognized throughout the state of California for representation of employers at the collective bargaining table and in matters pending before the Public Relations Employment Board.