- Erica Kim is an associate at Garcia Hernández Sawhney, LLP’s Los Angeles area office. She is a member of the commercial litigation group.
- Erica specializes in complex commercial litigation and privacy matters. She has successfully represented individuals and corporations in pre-litigation and litigation matters, including jury trials, oppositions to summary judgment motions, Pitchess motions and other motions. Erica is developing a niche specialty in California Anti-SLAPP law matters. She has also successfully negotiated retractions and/or removal of false and defamatory information from public sites.
- Erica is admitted to the practice of law in California and is proficient in Korean.
Commercial litigation, First Amendment (Right of Publicity, Defamation, Trade Libel, Anti-SLAPP), Entertainment law
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law – J.D.
- University of California, San Diego – B.A. Political Science-American Politics and Ethnic Studies, magna cum laude
- Judicial Extern for Justice Lee Smalley Edmon, Presiding Justice of the California Court of Appeals: Second Appellate District, Division 3
- Designed the Proposal that led to the creation of UCLA Law’s pro-bono Music Industry Clinic
- On-Call Korean Translator Volunteer at Bet Tzedek and Asian Americans Advancing Justice