Ana Gallegos is an Attorney at Garcia Hernández Sawhney, LLP’s Los Angeles area office. She is a member of the Firm’s public law, education law and litigation practice groups.
Ms. Gallegos has substantial experience in labor negotiations and advising clients regarding labor laws and state labor regulations. She also has significant experience litigating labor law, employment law and contract issues in civil court and administrative proceedings.
While pursuing an LLM at the University of Southern California Law School, Ms. Gallegos mediated for FEHA and the EEOC as part of the law school’s mediation clinic. She earned her JD from Tulane University Law School after relocating to New Orleans for personal reasons. Ms. Gallegos received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Urban Studies from Stanford University.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Education Law
- Labor Law
- University of Southern California Law School (LLM)
- Tulane University Law School (JD)
- Stanford University (B.A.)
- State of California
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles Troop Leader